Tuesday 17 March 2015








Objects - Things 

I want to start designing again.. if I think back to when I was at uni I loved drawing 'things'. Just a freehand drawing of random objects around me. This would always help to get me inspired and reunite me with my individual unique drawing style which I feel my work is based around. I am going to start off by looking at keys. The reason being they come in a range of shapes, sizes and colours but are also a very simplistic shape. I want to draw some interesting keys, play around with lay out, experiment with pattern fill and puzzling the keys together to make a repeat pattern. I also aim to use a sewing machine to draw some keys as I love the free organic nature of this technique and feel it really enhances my drawing style. Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across you BLOG! Well done... I'm proud of you! Loving the keys designs! Love You Dad XXX

    ReplyDelete